„On the East Coast of Europe” is a festival for promotional videos presenting tourist destinations from all over the world.
The subjects of the video productions encompass all kinds of tourism: events tourism, sports tourism, rural tourism, religious tourism, recreational and spa tourism, cultural and historical tourism, fishing and hunting tourism, extreme tourism, mountaineering and marine tourism, ecotourism etc.
The mission of the Tour Film Festival „On the East Coast of Europe” is to promote the professional tour film production, to stimulate the making of such production and to popularize the leading trends in the field of the modern audio visual culture in unison with the criteria and needs of the business.
True to this mission, the Festival combines several lines of activities. The core of the Festival is the competition programme which comprises five sections with selected tourism productions made not earlier than three years ago and covering predefined technical parameters and duration for each category.
„On the East Coast of Europe” is a festival for producers.
The main objectives of the Festival are:
- To present to the public films and productions about tourist products and destinations;
- To stimulate investments in tourism promotion of cultural and historical heritage;
- To show the good practices and promote the latest trends in tourism filmmaking;
- To rouse the interest of the tourist business and production companies towards tourism film products;
- To encourage film industry professionals to turn their efforts and specialize in tourism filmmaking;
- To create conditions for highly efficient promotional content.